The Emerging Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program is a year-long program uniquely designed to provide the next generation of minority entrepreneur participants ages 19-35 with support to enhance their growing business. Business owners will receive guidance from corporate sponsors, MBEs, and additional stakeholders. EYE will utilize an interactive pre and post-conference curriculum along with five days of hands-on training and practical application. Participants are provided the skills, tools, and strategies to start or grow their innovative businesses.
• Ages 19-35 (as of the application deadline)
• United States citizen
• Must be at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled
• Must be a for-profit enterprise and physically located in the U. S. or its territories
• Management and daily operations must be exercised by the minority ownership member(s)
• 1-year minimum years of operations
• Generating Revenue
• Submit a personal statement and business plan
For more information, contact:
Jade Melvin, Program Manager
Learn five key methods of operating a
Develop strategies to anticipate organizational needs and execute innovative responses.
Receive professional development and access to top business leaders and corporate executives.
Understand supply chain processes and the benefits of developing those relationships.
One of the greatest things about being a part of the EYE program is the connection you make with fellow entrepreneurs. We were able to build real relationships with one another that resulted in partnerships, revenue and just having someone there who understands the journey.
Founder | CEO, GovLia
1st Place EYE Pitch Competition